Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Twilight, all mine!

Hi Twilighters. Did you all go out like good little obsessive fans and get your copy of the Twilight DVD? Me too!

I was really really lucky though. Because I have a friend (Peggy) who owns a school building. And in that school building is a projector and surround sound.


Well, the Saturday that Twilight came out on DVD, she invited me over to once again enjoy Twilight on the big screen. It was great! Like a private screening. The only thing that could have been better is if Rob had been there to hold me close during the scary parts. :D


We watch the special features included with the movie. We were in Twi-hard Heaven!

I've just gone out and got my copy of the movie. I know, I'm late. But better late than never. And even though I've seen the movie like, 5 (or is it 6?) times now, I am yet to get into my PJ's, snuggle up in my favorite chair, and devour every detail once again. This time, I'll pause on my favorite images (Edward), rewind my favorite scenes (baseball field, bedroom) and finally just absorb the movie on a level that wasn't possible in the theater. Then, I'll retire it to the shelf where it'll await the arrival of it's counterparts.

We were all anxiously awaiting the DVD release of Twilight, and now that we've gotten that, we can turn our attention to anxiously awaiting the movie release of New Moon and more Edward.

No comments: