Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jacob Black Role

Just a quick update. I read in Entertainment Weekly this week that Summit Entertainment is seriously considering recasting the role of Jacob Black. Taylor Lautner's manager is pressing hard core for them to use CG (computer generated) special effects to enhance Lautner's size and look so that he can continue in the role.

Hopefully Summit is smart enough to figure out it would be a lot cheaper (and wiser) to recast rather than dump a crap load of money into unnecessary special effects to make Lautner fit the part physically. It'd be a shame to keep Lautner and use money to enhance his physical appearance that would otherwise be better spent on legitimate needed special effects, like the werewolf transitions or vampire beautification and talents.

I am looking for viable contact information for Steven Strait so that we Twilighters (who are pro Steven) can bombard him/his people with requests and suggestions that he try for the part. The only hopeful lead I've found is a website that boasts having celebrity contact info. The catch is that it isn't a free site. However, for $1 you can find information immediately. I plan on looking into it further. If I find any solid information, I'll let you know. The site is 'contact any celebrity' and below is link directly to the Steven Strait page. Let me reiterate that there is no contact info listed on the link, unless you pay the dollar to see it. If I check it out and it seems legit, I'll post it immediately!

http://www.contactanycelebrity.com/trial/do/celebrityView?name=Steven-Strait&id=57881

If anyone else has Steven's contact info or can find it, let me know and I'll post it for everyone else so we can encourage him to audition!

No comments: