Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First Official Eclipse Poster

Direct from The World of Twilight - Official Site. I'm so excited. This poster is the harbinger of delicious love-triangle-y things to come. I know I'll just about faint during the mountain tent scene and then for the big, wet, you-know-what between Jacob and Bella that comes after it! Seriously folks, I hope that director David Slade really draws out that scene. I mean, it can last an hour all by its self. That would be totally okay to me. Because I'm going to be in - straight up, no holds barred - ecstasy! I just hope I'll be able to control myself enough to keep from melting out of the theater seat and writhing around on the floor!

I can't wait to see how Slade handles the banter that goes on between Edward and Jacob in the tent. The audience will most certainly have to have access to Jacob's thoughts to make it enjoyable and understandable. Otherwise it'll just seem like Edward is grumpily talking to himself.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!



1 comment:

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com