Saturday, July 3, 2010

Eclipse Premiere... Anyone?

Hi everyone. My admiration for the Twilight Empire has remained inspired but unfortunately life is not a forgone constant. Sometimes in life your schedule is open and malleable enough that you can go to midnight showings of movie premieres and sleep in the next day. Other times ratty old job commitments ensnare you in their evil grip and won't let go.

Essentially what I'm saying is shit happens.

So, I have to work crappy hours now and since I owe a mortgage company part of my mortal soul I haven't seen Eclipse yet. Grrr! Don't big corporations understand the order of importance: Eat, sleep, poop, family, friends, pets, TWILIGHT, 100's of other things, work and bills.

Guess not.

I do have plans to go see it this Monday. I'm excited. I've heard good things so far. I have remained removed from the hype this time around though so I really have no expectations about the story or actors or special effects and all that. But I know I'll like it all the same. It's kind of better this way. I'll see it totally unconditioned for what's coming. It might be more intense that way. I'll let you know.

I'll post my review here sometime next week.

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend, my fellow Twilighters.

2 comments:

Yohanes said...

interesting
you can also visit my blog at
http://show2us.blogspot.com/
enjoy it

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com