Friday, June 5, 2009

So Eliquently Spoken ...NOT

I saw this video and immediately pointed out Taylor Lautner's grammar faux pas when he uttered a common mistake:

"...The fans need to know that New Moon is going to be stepped up a whole nother notch.."

I think he meant 'another whole notch' because nother isn't a word. But we got to give the guy a break. He's just so darned enthusiastic! Plus he's put so much work into embodying the physical presence of Jacob Black and he's sooo dreamy...

Besides after I quit giggling at him, I focused on Kristen Stewart's portion of the video and all I can say is ...I'm speechless, like she really should have been. I guess it's a really good thing that someone else is writing her dialog for the movies. Maybe she should hire Melissa Rosenberg to script her interview answers. Tee he he.

Okay, I'm done ragging on Kristen. In all honesty I feel a little bit bad for her. I bet she wishes that interview would disappear. Poor girl!

No comments: