Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hi everyone! I wish you all a 'Happy Thanksgiving'! I am winding down after a day of family fun and food and I thought I'd drop a line. I found this picture of Jacob Black and decided to share. I'm crushing on Jacob currently. I know I'm going to have to get Twilight (book) out and start reading them again. It's been a while so hopefully it'll be kind of knew to me, again.

My friend and I are going to see New Moon again this Saturday. It'll be the second time. Hopefully we can get in 2 or 3 more viewings after that. I know there are things I missed the first time so I'm eager to get back and catch what I didn't see.

So, any how, hope you holidays are getting started off right. Enjoy the picture of Jacob and post a comment if you have anything to share about the movie or characters or whatever else!



No comments: