Monday, November 30, 2009

"Hearing Damage" - Thom Yorke

Hello my little Twilight sweeties! I guess by now you've all gotten your cabooses out in droves to see Twilight: New Moon, like is expected of a true Twilighty fan!

And so, like me, I suppose you've got a hankering to see it again. AND you may just share my obsession for the soundtrack as well. In particular Hearing Damage by Thom Yorke. That sound has seeped into my subconscious and won't let me alone! It's also used in one of my favorites scenes in the movie.

Remember the Harry Clearwater heart-attack / wolf - Victoria fight / Bella cliff diving scene? I love, love, LOVE that scene. It's bad-assed and you know it. Especially the acrobatic  talents of Victoria (Rachelle Lefevre) and the sky view of the flying / hovering crow. Too cool.

Anywayz, my point is, I found the song on youtube and I'm posting it here. And when I get more time, I'm going to create the New Moon soundtrack playlist and post it right here so you can come back and listen till your eardrums bleed.

Here's hoping you have a good sound system, now turn the volume clockwise all the way.
Listen on youtube.com here

No comments: