Friday, November 6, 2009

Wolfy Jacob Gets A More Dignified Look

I saw the New Moon trailer on television a few days ago and was stoked. Everything looks great. ...In fact, even things that didn't look so great before, do now. What I'm referring to is the Jacob Black wolf transition scene. When I originally saw that transformation during the MTV movie awards I guffawed at the lame look of Jacob the wolf. He looked like an oversized puppy, remember? I mean, what self respecting wolf would have strawberry orange  and white hair?!?

In the latest trailer, Jacob the wolf has a much more dignified appearance. He actually looks like a wolf now. He's a mottled grayish-rusty color.

I decided to Google the change to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me or if someone else noticed it too. I guess someone did.

I found this video comparison on YouTube. See for yourself. I'm totally glad they revamped his wolfy look because now I can believe what I'm seeing on screen and that will make watching it even more enjoyable.


No comments: