Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Favorite New Moon Scene

Hi all. I'm sure I had something concrete to say... I just, you know, found this picture and all of a sudden I... really don't remember what I was going to tell you..

Funny how the brain works. Anyway, here is a nice little picture that displays the culmination of all those touch-and-go moments between Jacob and Bella. You know, all those little moments when their eyes meet or their hands touch. Little by little the two of them work up to this point, mostly because of Jacob's persistence. Bella is sort of along for the ride, as we know, humoring Jacob so as not to hurt his tender teenage feelings. She's lucky Stephenie Meyer didn't write me into New Moon because something tells me I would have been the horny Jacob groupie always popping in for a visit. I guess Bella would have just had to deal with that big ole hole in her chest all by herself. :D

No comments: