Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Onward and Upward


I think I mentioned before that I'd rather they spaced the Twilight Saga movies out evenly, one a year. But, alas, they are pushing for earlier release dates and Eclipse's date is approaching. We won't have a whole year to complain about how looong away the opening day is. I really enjoyed the year long count down. The drawn out length of time was such sweet agony. And, I sort of feel like I did when I first read the books; postpone the end at all costs! Cause once all the movies are made and been through the theaters, that's it. It'll be over. Yeah, we'll all have the DVDs added to our collection to watch any time we want, but it won't be like this. The hype, the excitement, the anticipation.. It'll all die away and we'll go on about our day to day business. Sigh... it just seems sad to me.

So, right now I'm happily aware of how far away Eclipse seems. I hope time drags by dreadfully slow. That way we can all go impatiently bonkers together.

No comments: