Monday, November 17, 2008

3 DAYS, people!!

Let me just take this opportunity to say ARGGGGGGG!!!! YAY, WOO HOO!!!

Ok, that is basically it. Just to let you Twilight lovers out there know, my friends and I are going to see the 12:01 showing of Twilight. I've never been to a midnight showing of a movie before and I'm extremely excited about it.

I know that Twilight is going to live up to my expectations. I can hardly wait to see it and fill in all the gaps in my mind created by the teaser trailers. I love Catherine Hardwicke (director of Twilight) by now. She is just so amped and excited about the Twilight saga as the rest of us and I believe that she put her heart and soul into creating a vision true to all of our imaginations. I hope that she is signed to direct the rest of them, as I am sure the sequels will be made. I read that Summit Entertainment claimed that in order to merit making New Moon, Twilight would have to make at least $20 million the opening weekend and at least $160 million all together.

Well, let me be the first to go out on a limb here and say I'd be surprised if Twilight doesn't haul in $60 million this coming weekend, and that's my conservative estimation. They just don't want to underestimate us Twilighters, Twi-hards - whatever you want to call the masses out here who clung to every written word spoken by Bella, Edward, Alice and the rest of the gang. I can foresee us out in hoards seeing the movie 2, 3, 4+ times in theaters.

We romantics at heart aren't going to be able to get enough of our star crossed lovers, Edward & Bella. I feel like they are old friends and it'll be wonderful to hear (and see) the words that are so dear to me spoken aloud on the big screen.

And just to think, Rob Pattinson said in an interview that when he read Twilight, he knew a few pages in that he'd never get casted as Edward Cullen after reading how heavenly beautiful he was describe. Silly boy. We can't wait to pine for your softly brooding angel's face. You'll do Edward justice, I just know it.

No comments: