Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Moon Trailer Premiere

Hi all. Just watched the New Moon trailer on the MTV Movie Awards show.

First thoughts... Looks very exciting. But anything I say here are my initial thoughts based on a quick peek. I'll have to see the trailer a few more times to really get a feel for it.

The trailer showed Jacob (Taylor Lautner) run and morph into a wolf mid-jump. It was super cool. I need to get another look at that wolf though.. Right now, it's reminding me of the animals in The Golden Compass (which Chris Weitz directed). Wolfy Jacob seems more like an overgrown collie than a scary werewolf. He should initially seem really scary, until you get to know him (like Bella did in the book).

Well, that's it for now. I'll get back to you after I watch it a few more times. Then I can really break it down for you!

Go watch it and please write a comment telling me what you think!!

Later!

No comments: