Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Caius Role Has Been Cast

Just read that the role of Caius will be played by an English actor named Jamie Campbell-Bower. I confess I've never heard of him but as soon as I saw his picture, I liked him. He's got very alluring eyes, impish looking. But he really reminds me of Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale). But maybe I just need to see more pictures of him to get a feel for how he really looks.

One thing that bothers me a little is that he's only 20 years old. I've always felt the Volturri ring leaders were more mature than that. I know in vamp years they are way old but I just thought they lived to be quite a bit older in human years. Maybe I read it wrong. Or maybe they are sticking to casting super young actors to keep the youngsters interested. Either way, I'm okay with this choice. Keep up the good work!!

No comments: