Monday, April 13, 2009

New Moon Set Photo of Rob

Just a quick note to tell you to go google New Moon set photos. I just did and I can tell you already that Edward is going to break twice as many hearts this time around as he did in Twilight. One major contributor to that fact is the completely different (and subtle) direction the vampire make up has taken.

One thing that irked me about Twilight was the pan make-up, crusty fake look of the vampires faces. Instead of looking simply pale, the Cullens looked dead, or ready for Broadway. I never understood why, since other vampire movies don't seem to have the trouble making their stars have a believable undead pallor.

I'm liking Chris Weitz more every day. He's at least perfected the vamp look. And it makes Edward look so much more genuine and lovely.

Sigh, like I needed any more reason to yearn for him...

No comments: