Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Don't you believe it, Twilighters!

What a sadistically cruel April Fool's joke! It's been circulating around the Internet on blogs and other sources that RPattz won't return to New Moon as Edward, instead to be replaced by (steady there, gag reflex) Zac Efron. I will spare you the rant on why I really can't stand this Zac Efron character.. (Focus, self) Okay. You may have read this, or varying stories about Rob doing a Houdini, but don't you believe it.

Rob isn't crazy enough to abandon his sweet gig and we love him for it. No matter what revolving door policy Summit Entertainment has for directors, or budget stinginess they may display, they ain't gonna mess with the smartest decision they've made in regards to bringing the saga to the screen. And that is the magic of casting Robert Pattinson as Edward. That right there is the cash cow. Any way you slice it, he's the draw. Tell me your heart didn't beat a little faster the first time his angelic visage graced the screen.


Sure I can't wait to see how Taylor Lautner looks after pumping iron like a maniac for 8 months and I especially wanna see what the Volturri turn out like but one thing is certain: I mostly cannot wait to get a glimpse of Edward again. There are lines uttered by Edward in the book that I've dreamed to hear spoken aloud. Sigh...


Now for you're pleasure (and mine), have a gander of RPattz in the April issue of GQ:
(Click on images for larger)

Okay, very nice...




















Mmm, oh my!!


















Oh dear Lord, is it getting warm in here?!















Holy Schnikeys! I can't take this!




















Gah!!! I'm dead. I've died of sheer eye candy pleasure. RIP me.




No comments: