Friday, April 10, 2009

Jackson Rathbone on Criminal Minds 'Conflicted'

Hi Twilighters! I was watching the Criminal Minds episode entitled 'Conflicted' Wednesday and boy was I surprised when I saw Jackson Rathbone! Criminal Minds is an excellent show that portrays a group of highly intelligent FBI agents who use profiling to identify serial killer 'unsubs' and catch them.

Jackson gave a stellar performance as Adam Jackson. He truly was excellent. I'm not just saying that as a biased Twilight fan. I was impressed and my first thought was that he really should have had more lines in Twilight (like in the book, hello). His character in CM, Adam Jackson, is a worker in a hotel in Fort Lauderdale during spring break 2009. Someone starts killing off hunky college dudes in the hotel where Adam works. The team travels south to figure it out.

Here's a link to the full episode in case you missed it!! Criminal Minds: Conflicted

Here's an interview with Jackson on the set of Criminal Minds. He talks about how he got the part, why he likes the show and other interesting tidbits. But invariably, the conversation gets turned toward talk of Twilight :)

No comments: