Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just Some Thoughts

As I read Twilight some more, I realized how much I liked the Cullen house, and how very different the movie house was. I remember thinking that the movie house was very cold feeling and sort of corporate like. I didn't love it at all. Some houses have such character that they become a staple of what makes a movie work. I love the old colonial feel of the house in the book. If you want to see an example of what I mean, watch the movie Just Like Heaven (one of my all time faves!). Reese Witherspoon's character's apartment building in that film was one of my favorite things about the flick.

I was also reading where Edward explains Carlisle's early life after becoming a vampire. About how he never fed on humans and he is so pure of heart that it took Edward 10 years to decide to go against him and try hunting humans. I got to thinking, I'd really like to read a story about Carlisle 'falling off the wagon'. I'd really just like to see him get nasty, take out a few humans. Then deal with the aftermath and his remorse and so on.. Would be interesting I believe.

I'd also like to see a story about Alice and Jasper. To me, next to Bella and Edward, these two are the most interesting. I love Jasper, it's no secret and I love Alice too (albeit for different reasons). Jasper is one hot Southern gent of a vamp and I'd like all the gory details of their relationship and how they came together the first time when Alice was waiting on him. Also, maybe Alice's history behind being turned could be expounded upon. One thing's for sure, I'd rather read about anyone other than that freaky relationship brewing between Jacob and Renesmee. I don't care to go there ever. I couldn't care less to ever hear that tale. It's creepy to me. I love Jacob dearly and I'd like to see him with someone else. Maybe he meets a lady a little older than him, like late twenties.. I'll have to give it some thought to figure out what kind of woman would be suitable for my Jacob.

That's all for now, I'll yak at you later my fellow Twilighters!!

No comments: